The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site

Go down 
+2
KOY280
Miles24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site Empty
PostSubject: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:41 pm

Though some of you may already know about this, for those of you who don't, SEGA has released a Teaser Site that holds a countdown within it, which appears to count down the days, hours, and minutes left to what may be an announcement on a specific game, or possibly the revealation of a new game. Feel free to make predictions on what this site may possibly hold within it once the countdown has completed.
http://www.sega.com/jackpot
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:18 pm

What I know:
It's a countdown, that ends July 21, 2009 at 10:00AM(EST)

If you ask me, it's supposed to be for some mini-site on some game. Probably.
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 am

I think that Sega is just being poopy to annoy us. it's probably nothing.
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:39 am

It was the release of a Super Monkey ball site.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 pm

I know. I knew that it wasn't going to be a Sonic game, but I was hoping for some new information on Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing, seeing that it had numerous SEGA series names within the source codes.
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Yeah, I found "outrun''nights''hatcher''sonic''virtuatennis''samba''monkeyball' and'phantasystar'.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:14 am

This countdown thing sounds useful, though I haven't looked at it yet.
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:48 am

Well, it's too late now.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Shoot. Well thats too bad for me
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:19 pm

Ah, well.
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:15 pm

Miles24 wrote:
I know. I knew that it wasn't going to be a Sonic game, but I was hoping for some new information on Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing, seeing that it had numerous SEGA series names within the source codes.

OMGZ IT RUNZ ON ZE SOURCE ENGINE!! OMG HAX!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Zomg really!?
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:04 pm

lightening marine wrote:
Miles24 wrote:

Very funny, but Valve was not involved within this. Continuing on topic though, the jackpot was not actually for any games that involve Sonic, it was for a new Super Monkey Ball game that is going to be released within the Winter of next year.
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:07 am

Miles24 wrote:
They probably did that to screw with us. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Miles24 wrote:
lightening marine wrote:
Miles24 wrote:

Very funny, but Valve was not involved within this. Continuing on topic though, the jackpot was not actually for any games that involve Sonic, it was for a new Super Monkey Ball game that is going to be released within the Winter of next year.

I just saw a caption about that in my monthly issue of Nintendo Power
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Shadow_chaos_47 wrote:
Miles24 wrote:
lightening marine wrote:
Miles24 wrote:

I just saw a caption about that in my monthly issue of Nintendo Power

That SEGA's using a game engine based on quake? Other wise known as the source engine.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Oops.. my mistake. The one I saw has something to do with the Wii Balance Board, although I haven't actually read the report yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site   SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site Empty

Back to top Go down

SEGA Reveales Countdown on Teaser Site
Page 1 of 1