The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

Favorite Sega Console

Go down 
+3
Bisylizzie
Shadow_chaos_47
Erazor
7 posters

What is your favorite Sega game console?
Master System
Favorite Sega Console Vote_lcap0%Favorite Sega Console Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Genesis/Mega Drive
Favorite Sega Console Vote_lcap70%Favorite Sega Console Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Saturn
Favorite Sega Console Vote_lcap20%Favorite Sega Console Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Dreamcast
Favorite Sega Console Vote_lcap10%Favorite Sega Console Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Erazor

Erazor

Favorite Sega Console Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Vote on your favorite Sega game console. This does not include handhelds like the Nomad or Game Gear or add-ons like the Sega CD or 32x.

Mine is the Sega Genesis. I still remember sitting down with my brother and fighting in Batman & Robin or never knowing what the hell I'm supposed to do in Bimini Run.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:25 pm

The Genesis was the only one I ever had
Back to top Go down
Erazor

Erazor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Same for me up until last year.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:05 pm

What did you get
Back to top Go down
Erazor

Erazor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Last year I got a Sega Saturn and Sega Dreamcast for my birthday.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Nice
Get the original Sonic Adventure
Back to top Go down
Erazor

Erazor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:22 pm

I have it. Along with Adventure 2 and Shuffle.
Back to top Go down
Bisylizzie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Nice.

I would have to say Dreamcast. I got it when it came out and it still works. I've got Sonic Adventure 1+2 and Sonic Shuffle(which I think there should be a remake of, this game was amazing!).

Other people who have Sonic Shuffle, what design does your disk have? Mine is White with the name in black on it.

I also have a Megadrive 2 with the games Sonic 1 and 2 and Eggmans mean bean machine. It's quite good but not as good as the DC in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Hideout Administrator
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:12 am

Out of all of them, I liked SEGA Genesis the most.
Back to top Go down
Erazor

Erazor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:59 am

Bisylizzie wrote:
Nice.

I would have to say Dreamcast. I got it when it came out and it still works. I've got Sonic Adventure 1+2 and Sonic Shuffle(which I think there should be a remake of, this game was amazing!).

Other people who have Sonic Shuffle, what design does your disk have? Mine is White with the name in black on it.

I also have a Megadrive 2 with the games Sonic 1 and 2 and Eggmans mean bean machine. It's quite good but not as good as the DC in my opinion

Mine isn't a legal copy so it's a pure white disk with black marker.
Back to top Go down
HS22

HS22

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:46 am

Genesis
Back to top Go down
Bisylizzie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyThu May 28, 2009 4:38 pm

Erazor wrote:
Bisylizzie wrote:
Nice.

Mine isn't a legal copy so it's a pure white disk with black marker.

So is mine! We got it ages ago though so I can't remember where we got it
Back to top Go down
SonicKlonoa

SonicKlonoa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:21 am

Good question...I own 3 out of the 4...I voted for the Saturn, mainly because of the Sonic games and Nights into Dreams.
Back to top Go down
~Witchy Rouge~

~Witchy Rouge~

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Gensis~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Sega Console   Favorite Sega Console Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Sega Console
Page 1 of 1