The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

The Ultra Random Motel

Go down 
+16
princessblaze
matthew_m_s
AcijanZtilbScitcat
lightening marine
SonicKlonoa
HS22
Bisylizzie
Pianta
~Witchy Rouge~
silversapphire
Shadow dude 64
Miles24
Razel
Isabella
KOY280
gamercolin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
lightening marine

lightening marine

The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:59 pm

sonic is the name and speed is my game I make thunder and lightning look like one in the same rockin the red shoes blue dude voodoo cruse I thought anyone is making the planet any worse like this dr. robotnik eggman dude he thinks he's got a fightin chance against a hedgehog with an attitude. just waitin till is see him again hell wish a thousand f***in times he didn't do what he did come on.

Thats why they call me sonic Im faster than te speed of sound and light combined and i'll roll into a ball an I'm breakin yo sh*t spin into a force that won't quit and when you can't take it anymore I do it again cause i gotta f***in win in order to save my friends man. aint no one gonna be f***in with me
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:13 pm

princessblaze wrote:
oh matt look at your PM's
I did. I replied
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 4:03 pm

lightening marine wrote:
sonic is the name and speed is my game I make thunder and lightning look like one in the same rockin the red shoes blue dude voodoo cruse I thought anyone is making the planet any worse like this dr. robotnik eggman dude he thinks he's got a fightin chance against a hedgehog with an attitude. just waitin till is see him again hell wish a thousand f***in times he didn't do what he did come on.

Thats why they call me sonic Im faster than te speed of sound and light combined and i'll roll into a ball an I'm breakin yo sh*t spin into a force that won't quit and when you can't take it anymore I do it again cause i gotta f***in win in order to save my friends man. aint no one gonna be f***in with me
Well hardy har har, it's the Egg with the most, Dr. robotnik, Sonic time to go, your toast
I appear in every act with my eggman ride, new moves, new plan, no place to hide
Cause every time you win, I go back to mah lab, creating new obstacles to foil ya plan.

(everything about you but your rhymes are fat. Did I do that?)

((yo, I'll handle everyone else, to handle Sonic's parts.))
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Hey sonic tell player two to stop jumpin to spikes that sh*t hurts even with these infinite lives I'm the man with the riings and the miles ahead got a mission to turn you into robot stew look tails in the sky givin lifts to my bro anytime any place if you slow down BS you miss it i get it you got a prob'm I'm on it we'll take robotnik and metal sonic leave em runnin in smoke don't forget to hit the save get back to the post we need the emeralds 'for we get to the end (i know)or robotnik's gonna mock us when we conquer the game don't hit me I'm just bein a friend. (you sh*t) we're gonna make it to the thing we're gonna speed right through show these b**ches how we do what we do wtf where'd you go I'm talkin to myself what the hell happened to you?

I'm the two tailed fox with the fly @$$ moves
you'll go no no no
don't act like you don't know these moves are dope
you'll go no no no no
packin these rings b**ch it ain't no thing
you'll go no no no
tails is the name sonic's right hand G
you'll go no no no no no
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Yo, Tails, where the rings at, gimme some more, gotta find Doctor Robotnik and settle score.
I don't need no sidekick ridin; mah sh*t followin' everywhere I go, ridin' mah big blue ****
Gimme a hand Tails, gimme a lift
(okay!)
Thanks a lot, lil' buddy now go f**k away, I've got a supersonic attitude, hear what I'm sayin'
Gotta get those Chaos emeralds and go super saiyan

Someone's gotta motherf**kin' Save the day
And I'm the only one quick enough to stay outta the way.
Watch your back, if you know what's good for you
I will shjdfcwropwrnwvwvvu
(I'll hit you in your fat head with my big red shoe)
that f**kin' robot-making Muthaf**ka's ruinin' mah mood
C'mon Tails, let's Annihilate this Eggman Dude.
Now the plane's goin' down, but we're almost there
I'll smell ya later Tails, wish me luck
(no fair!)
I just wanna eat chili dogs, smoke a bowl and squeeze out a log
I don't even really f**kin' care....
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:53 pm

I am metal sonic feel my wrath I got a D**k like a chainsaw I'll cut you in halk ha ha ha
(bring it on you can't replace this based on me on a first name basis why the f*** are you rappin so slow who do you think you are leo camacho?)

error does not compute shoot my system frooze reboot
scanning loading converter I am sonic insert girder
(what the f***s this mf BS that robotnik just wont quit i'm tired of this sh*t I wanna a chili dog I'm the really mf sonic the hedgehog)
Initiate spinball
(don't make me laugh)
I'll get you next time...
(time to shut yo @$$ down)
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 am

lalalala
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:37 pm

GGOOGLY BOOGLY
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:21 pm

matthew_m_s wrote:
GGOOGLY BOOGLY
The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 Slap
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:06 am

*crunches a potato chip, breaking the dead silence*
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:18 am

*turns coldly in the direction of the crunch*

.......Okay...who did that?

ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 am

Bob the terrorist is a great game!!!!!! how dare you talk trash about it!
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:30 am

Eat mah schnitzel nuggets!
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 pm

The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 Mp-epic-win
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:34 pm

^--- Whoa...
Back to top Go down
sykog77

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:15 pm

what is tjis place eh? I don't want no motel! I want mah HOTEL!
Back to top Go down
Pianta

Pianta

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Hai guise.
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:49 pm

LEAVE ME ALONE DAMNIT! YOU VERY CREEPY PERSON!
Back to top Go down
Pianta

Pianta

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Tits or GTFO.
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Your a very scary lady you know
Back to top Go down
Pianta

Pianta

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 4:08 am

Why thank you.
Hug? :3
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:15 pm

...anybody home?
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Im in your home with your mom
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:22 pm

*Shoop Da Whoops Lightening marine*
Lightening marine, please refrain from mentioning such items.
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:29 pm

*holds breath*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultra Random Motel
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angel Island Hideout :: Random :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: