The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

The Ultra Random Motel

Go down 
+16
princessblaze
matthew_m_s
AcijanZtilbScitcat
lightening marine
SonicKlonoa
HS22
Bisylizzie
Pianta
~Witchy Rouge~
silversapphire
Shadow dude 64
Miles24
Razel
Isabella
KOY280
gamercolin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
princessblaze

princessblaze

The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:52 pm

matthew_m_s wrote:
WHAT DOES SHE HAVE?!!!!

canser.... the doctors wasnt for sure last time... this time.. they are postitve
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:55 pm

Oh my God. I'm so sorry!!!!!!!! Not everyone who has cancer has died though!!! Keep your hopes up. The last thing she and you need right now is bad hope. I know the death of Farrah Fawcett is not very comforting though.
Back to top Go down
princessblaze

princessblaze

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:56 pm

matthew_m_s wrote:
Oh my God. I'm so sorry!!!!!!!! Not everyone who has cancer has died though!!! Keep your hopes up. The last thing she and you need right now is bad hope. I know the death of Farrah Fawcett is not very comforting though.

.. and to top that my dearest friend ( cat ) hates me!
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:58 pm

No he doesn't!!!!! And neither do I!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Well, y'all I gotta go... I'll be on later. I'm sorry, PB, really.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:08 pm

I'm sorry to hear that. Still though, saying that everybody hates you isn't going to make the situation any better. You should try to keep hope and never give up. If you do, and begin to think negatively, only negative events will follow.
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:28 am

Hi there folks.
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:49 am

why would your cat hate you?
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:24 pm

princessblaze wrote:
.... everyone hates me...
*facepalm*
Not everyone hates you... You'll never have everyone hate you in your life, trust me on that.
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:39 pm

*walks in*

........m'kay....who got drama in mah motel....?

j/k

yeah......well, I'm just going to post a Kirby Fail:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5Uu0dyH9CU&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:43 pm

I don't think anyone hates you, PB.
Back to top Go down
princessblaze

princessblaze

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:24 pm

hello?
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Hey there.
Back to top Go down
princessblaze

princessblaze

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:31 pm

how are you matt..BTW i might go back if everyone that has a silvaze avater removes it
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:31 pm

finally someone is using the werehog avatar I contributed.
Back to top Go down
princessblaze

princessblaze

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:32 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Wait, Princess, did you remove your avatar and signature from SEGA?
Back to top Go down
princessblaze

princessblaze

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:41 pm

yeah...` only because i want the others (SILVAZE FANS) to do the same i removed my sonaze pic....because i felt guitly for yelling at them
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 pm

Wait, i'm not asking you to go back, but try to log in and navigate to the Sonic Games forum please. apparently Acijan was banned.
Apparently, if never removed your sig, or your Visitor message option either, you were too....
Back to top Go down
princessblaze

princessblaze

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:46 pm

because of me.Sad i made him leave the forums ...and he gave me his password and i changed it. ... i got banned (Princessblaze account) for yelling at luna....but it was only a 24 hour ban...but i gnored it out of stupid rage and used cats profile to contiune flaming...my own friend..razel..and luna banned both account forever
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:50 pm

.hmmm...

....alright. You see what not letting others have their own opinion and freely express it did?
Back to top Go down
princessblaze

princessblaze

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:52 pm

.. can you do me a favor.. go to luna and tell him i said this: read your gmail PLEASE
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:57 pm

I'm pretty sure he checks it on a regular basis, just wait a bit.

It really is no use trying to get back there, or make others stop with silvaze now. Luna even banned the discussion of any sonic couples....
Back to top Go down
princessblaze

princessblaze

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:02 pm

.. so ... i just want to talk to razel. ... if i can PM her she will remove it... i know she will... she's kind hearted like that ...and for all the others.. ill do the same and if they say no..( excluding razel) ill put them on my ignore list friend or not.... so i dont blow up by seeing there avater
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:06 pm

She IS a member here, you know, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Random Motel   The Ultra Random Motel - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultra Random Motel
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angel Island Hideout :: Random :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: