The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

Sonic comics

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
matthew_m_s

Sonic comics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic comics   Sonic comics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Oy vey. first, Posting some smileys is spam, and now "Hm" is too. I don't know what's become of this place....
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: Sonic comics   Sonic comics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Well, just saying "hmmm" doesn't add to the conversation, unless it's to introduce a general thought to it. It's is the only reason I'm saying something about it. Just like before with the smileys. You can't just post smileys unless they add to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Sonic comics   Sonic comics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:39 pm

okay then...
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sonic comics   Sonic comics - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 pm

I know Sonic X was basically just renamed to Sonic Universe. Probably because Sonic X is over...

And the Sonic the Hedgehog comic is pretty complex. I just started reading it again a few months ago after a 3-or-so year hiatus, and it's hard to catch up. Also, there are so many characters it's crazy.
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Sonic comics   Sonic comics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:06 am

I grabbed one issue of Sonic the Hedgehog from a friend... um, I think it was like issue 189 or something, I read it and I was like "What the heck?" Apparently it was the second part of another one where Sonic and Tails were fighting.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: Sonic comics   Sonic comics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:13 pm

I read one of the first ones. i was so confused it was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sonic comics   Sonic comics - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:32 pm

Yeah. It's like, you need to read all of them ever to understand.
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Sonic comics   Sonic comics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:23 am

I rad one where there was this turtle that Sonic was meeting at a bar.. it was just weird.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: Sonic comics   Sonic comics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:08 pm

Huh? how does that even sell, if its so weird?
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Sonic comics   Sonic comics - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:50 pm

People who have read it from the beginning and actually get what the crap is going on.
Back to top Go down
sykog77

PostSubject: Re: Sonic comics   Sonic comics - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:52 pm

I get them and I think they are great. I have archives 1-8, Sonic select one, Sonic 50 super special, 56-78, 129-140, 160-present, all available Universes, a few SOnic X, and a couple random issues in between.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic comics   Sonic comics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic comics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2