The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

Wondering where the majority forum games are...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

Wondering where the majority forum games are...? Empty
PostSubject: Wondering where the majority forum games are...?   Wondering where the majority forum games are...? EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:16 pm

Sorry, the title is only meant to catch your attention

...after a bit of a discussion, it has been determined that topics such as "the last Game" and "Ban the User Above You" have taken too much attention and discussion from the rest of the Angel Island Hideout forums. After review, both these and other topics have been locked and sent to the archives section.

...this does not mean they are permanently removed from public use, though. We will place these topics back upon this forum when we are able to get more circulation throughout the forums, meaning we need more members, and more discussion on the main boards, which you can help us with.

Soon, I'll post a topic in the news forum for help with new members, and I, as well as the rest of the AIH staff, would greatly appreciate your help in gathering members, as well as posting topics and replies through out the forums.

I'm sure you have reserves, and we'll be glad to hear them. Your questions comments, and anything you don't understand, can be posted here, or, in the topic "Forum Games" on the suggestions board.

I deeply apologize for any inconvenience, and we don't mean to take any joy of fun away from the forums.

Sincerely,
KOY280 and the rest of the AIH staff
Back to top Go down

Wondering where the majority forum games are...?
Page 1 of 1