The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

Blaze is a piplup

Go down 
+3
silversapphire
Isabella
~Witchy Rouge~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~Witchy Rouge~

~Witchy Rouge~

Blaze is a piplup Empty
PostSubject: Blaze is a piplup   Blaze is a piplup EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:51 pm

No really, listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSc_FOHTBis&feature=related

Doesn't the piplup sound like Blaze to you(the blue penguin thing for you non-pokemon fans)?

Plus, Dan green is in there to, but not in that part.
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Hideout Administrator
Isabella

Blaze is a piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze is a piplup   Blaze is a piplup EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:40 pm

The piplup does sound like Blaze O_o
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

Blaze is a piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze is a piplup   Blaze is a piplup EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Haha, a little deeper, but totally Bella Hudson. (Blaze V.A.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

Blaze is a piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze is a piplup   Blaze is a piplup EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:42 pm

OMG BLAVE IS A PIPLUP Exclamation
Back to top Go down
CookietheRabbit

CookietheRabbit

Blaze is a piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze is a piplup   Blaze is a piplup EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:56 pm

Shadow_chaos_47 wrote:
OMG BLAZE IS A PIPLUP Exclamation

Fixed
Also OMG!!!
Back to top Go down
Bisylizzie

Blaze is a piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze is a piplup   Blaze is a piplup EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:32 pm

It's not necessarily that OMG! It is rather interesting though. Bella Hudson also VAs many other characters from other tv programs, including other appearances in pokemon: Chimecho, Nurse Joy, Lady Eileen(Lucario and the Mystery of Mew).

On a similar subject, Jason Anthony Griffith(VA of Sonic, Shadow and Jet) is the VA for Munchlax and Sir Aaron(also from the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew movie)

And another thing: Dan Green(VA of Knuckles and Vector) is also the voice for Grovyle in this short, and also the voices of Mewtwo, Lugia and Entei(from their respective movies) and he is also the VA for Hudson Horstachio- a character from the Viva Pinata series. I realized this while my siblings sat and watched it just the other day after seeing some of the cutscenes for Black Knight
Back to top Go down
CookietheRabbit

CookietheRabbit

Blaze is a piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze is a piplup   Blaze is a piplup EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:16 am

Bisylizzie wrote:
It's not necessarily that OMG! It is rather interesting though. Bella Hudson also VAs many other characters from other tv programs, including other appearances in pokemon: Chimecho, Nurse Joy, Lady Eileen(Lucario and the Mystery of Mew).

On a similar subject, Jason Anthony Griffith(VA of Sonic, Shadow and Jet) is the VA for Munchlax and Sir Aaron(also from the Lucario and the Mystery of Mew movie)

And another thing: Dan Green(VA of Knuckles and Vector) is also the voice for Grovyle in this short, and also the voices of Mewtwo, Lugia and Entei(from their respective movies) and he is also the VA for Hudson Horstachio- a character from the Viva Pinata series. I realized this while my siblings sat and watched it just the other day after seeing some of the cutscenes for Black Knight

I just can't belive i did'nt notice that sooner.
Also the voice of Tails from Sonic X Voices Shaymin's Sky Form in Giratina & The Sky Warrior.....Amy Pallant,thats it.
Back to top Go down
Bisylizzie

Blaze is a piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze is a piplup   Blaze is a piplup EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:24 pm

CookietheRabbit wrote:
Bisylizzie wrote:

Also the voice of Tails from Sonic X Voices Shaymin's Sky Form in Giratina & The Sky Warrior.....Amy Pallant,thats it.

Speaking of Giratina and the Sky Warrior- Bella Hudson played the voice of Infiz(the computer) from that movie.
Back to top Go down
CookietheRabbit

CookietheRabbit

Blaze is a piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze is a piplup   Blaze is a piplup EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Bisylizzie wrote:
CookietheRabbit wrote:
Bisylizzie wrote:

Speaking of Giratina and the Sky Warrior- Bella Hudson played the voice of Infiz(the computer) from that movie.

I thought that voice was a little bit familiar,but i could'nt see Bella's name in the credits...
Maybe i was looking away at the time.
Back to top Go down
HS22

HS22

Blaze is a piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze is a piplup   Blaze is a piplup EmptyThu May 28, 2009 7:51 am

Bisylizzie wrote:

Makes sense, no actor is going to do the same movie over again right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blaze is a piplup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze is a piplup   Blaze is a piplup Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaze is a piplup
Page 1 of 1