The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

getting pretty boring

Go down 
+2
Isabella
lightening marine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lightening marine

lightening marine

getting pretty boring Empty
PostSubject: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:26 pm

I just wanted to take this oppertunity to say. DOUBLE YOUR EFFORTS TO BRING PEOPLE HERE! or awesome face will be sad
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Hideout Administrator
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:49 am

Why don't you try? It's not as easy as you think it might be. Everyone has tried. Maybe you should try getting people to come here. Mostly, you get people who have joined too many places and don't have time for it. Then there are people who refuse to join or just don't want to. It's not easy even if you double efforts.
Me, I can't go around trying to invite people because I'm still on my vacation and will stay for a long time where I will attend school. And I will say that school lasts longer than in the U.S. I can only make some posts and watch over the site while Miles is gone. Other than that I don't have the time for it.
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:45 am

Isabella wrote:
Why don't you try?

....................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:07 pm

I agree with Isabella. Not everybody will agree to join the site when an invitation is sent to them. Some may mention that they may join the site at a later date, while others do not even reply back to the message. If anything, one of the items that may be causing others to leave is that we don't have very much activity happening within the site. Before we begin to invite others once again, we should try to increase the amount of activity within the site.
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 pm

I can advertise it a bit on Sega if you want. Though, I must say, Sega has been dead lately as well. Right now, I don't think anyone is going to be on any Sega site until they come out with a new game and we actually have something to talk about. It's not the fault of any posters, admins, or mods on any forums, it's just that the game company itself has been boring lately.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:34 am

Its true that it is difficult to get people to join. But we have to keep trying.
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:22 am

Im not saying you guys are worthless im just saying to step it up
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:27 am

we've tried. It's not like we're not trying, there's just not much to discuss atm.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Yeah, we need something that will atracct the crowd to the sight.
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Shadow_chaos_47 wrote:

dancing strippers!
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:42 pm

lightening marine wrote:
Shadow_chaos_47 wrote:

dancing strippers!

If we are going to continue this topic in a serious matter, please do not mention items of the such, Lightening marine.
Back to top Go down
Shadow dude 64
Hideout Moderator
Shadow dude 64

PostSubject: Re: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:23 pm

EH... To get more pll to join why not host online tournaments for Xbox or Wii?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting pretty boring   getting pretty boring Empty

Back to top Go down

getting pretty boring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angel Island Hideout :: Random :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: