The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest

Go down 
+4
matthew_m_s
AcijanZtilbScitcat
princessblaze
Miles24
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest Empty
PostSubject: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:12 pm

I was quite surprised to hear about this myself. Quite a few people have not yet confirmed his death, stating that he is currently in a coma, while others are stating that he has passed away.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529103,00.html
Let the man who was known to help create the soundrack for Sonic the Hedgehog 3 rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
princessblaze

princessblaze

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:13 pm

yeah i heard about that
Back to top Go down
AcijanZtilbScitcat

AcijanZtilbScitcat

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 pm

No offense... he probably had it coming.
Back to top Go down
princessblaze

princessblaze

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:15 pm

..... No Problem not going to lie to you... i think he did too
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 8:50 pm

Yeah, sure thriller was a cool song and all, but the guy was a racist, and a rapist.
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Hideout Administrator
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:52 am

You guys really let the rumors and public get to you. For those that say rapist are dirt minded. I really don't want to see people talk about that. I really don't see how he “had it coming”.

Michael Jackson was a genuine and loving person, which many still don't seem to see. He is a legend and his legend will live on forever. Reguardless of people believing those horrid rumors. May I remind you that he was NOT guilty. He is awesome and also worked on the Sonic 3 music which is one of my favorite games along with it's soundtrack.

I may have a long post, but I must have my opinion be heard. You don't have to agree with me. Michael made awesome music, don't deny it. He was extremely talented. Wrote his own lyrics and made his own dances. He could sing, dance, and compose. Something you don't see these days. Also, he is not racist, MJ is AGAINST racism. He spoke against it never for it. Rememer the song, Black or White?

May this be a short tribute to him. I for one love MJ, his music and will always be a fan. Along with the thousands of fans and supporters. May he forever rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
AcijanZtilbScitcat

AcijanZtilbScitcat

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:40 am

Isabella wrote:
You guys really let the rumors and public get to you. For those that say rapist are dirt minded. I really don't want to see people talk about that. I really don't see how he “had it coming”.

Michael Jackson was a genuine and loving person, which many still don't seem to see. He is a legend and his legend will live on forever. Reguardless of people believing those horrid rumors. May I remind you that he was NOT guilty. He is awesome and also worked on the Sonic 3 music which is one of my favorite games along with it's soundtrack.

I may have a long post, but I must have my opinion be heard. You don't have to agree with me. Michael made awesome music, don't deny it. He was extremely talented. Wrote his own lyrics and made his own dances. He could sing, dance, and compose. Something you don't see these days. Also, he is not racist, MJ is AGAINST racism. He spoke against it never for it. Rememer the song, Black or White?

May this be a short tribute to him. I for one love MJ, his music and will always be a fan. Along with the thousands of fans and supporters. May he forever rest in peace.

I am not denying he wrote amazing music. However. The many times he had been accused one can only think certain things.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:53 am

AcijanZtilbScitcat wrote:
Isabella wrote:

I am not denying he wrote amazing music. However. The many times he had been accused one can only think certain things.

But we cannot have thoughts like the such seeing that he was never legally proven to be guilty of the actions, such as child molestation, that he was taken to court for. We cannot make accusations of the such unless we know the full truth behind the story, and seeing that Micheal Jackson has passed away, we may never find the truth to these accusations.
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 12:05 pm

Pretty sad. I know it's from cardiac arrest, but I wonder what caused that... I heard the autopsy was today...
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:31 pm

silversapphire wrote:
Pretty sad. I know it's from cardiac arrest, but I wonder what caused that... I heard the autopsy was today...

Agreed. I found it extremely odd as well. He never went to the hospital within the past due to heart complications or other issues. I wonder what could have caused this to happen without any warning.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 pm

I heard about that on the news
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 2:25 pm

Miles24 wrote:
silversapphire wrote:

Agreed. I found it extremely odd as well. He never went to the hospital within the past due to heart complications or other issues. I wonder what could have caused this to happen without any warning.
...The world may never know.

But probably eventually. bounce
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:04 pm

silversapphire wrote:
Miles24 wrote:
silversapphire wrote:

...The world may never know.

But probably eventually. bounce
There was some speculation he was addicted to Pain Killers....

also, his doctor is nowhere to be found.

If anything, we should remember Michael for his work in the music industry, basically changing it completely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest   Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest Empty

Back to top Go down

Micheal Jackson Dies from Cardiac Arrest
Page 1 of 1