The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

Usergroup Moderation Positions

Go down 
+2
KOY280
Miles24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

Usergroup Moderation Positions Empty
PostSubject: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:56 pm

The Usergroups for the site currently have been decided and will be created soon. Before they can be created though, we need members who are willing to Moderate these groups. If you would like to Moderate a certain Usergroup, feel free to ask.

Normal Groups:

Media Group: KOY280
Random Club: Isabella

Character Groups:

Sonic Fan Club: Shadow Dude 64
Tails Fan Club: Miles24
Knuckles Fan Club: KOY280
Amy Fan Club: Isabella
Shadow Fan Club: Shadow_chaos_47
Eggman/Robotic Group:

Last edited by Miles24 on Sun May 31, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:13 pm

I'd be glad to mod the Media Group and the Knuckles Fan club
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Hideout Administrator
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:17 pm

I'll be the mod for Random Group and Amy Fan Club
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:41 pm

Alright then. I'll add both of you to the list. Thank you for taking the positions.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:01 pm

I could try to moderate the Shadow club
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Alright then. Be sure to look over everything so you know how to properly use the controls.

I also forgot to mention. Each character usergroup will also be able to Moderate their character's forum. Be sure to use this power properly though.
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Miles24 wrote:
Alright then. Be sure to look over everything so you know how to properly use the controls.

I also forgot to mention. Each character usergroup will also be able to Moderate their character's forum. Be sure to use this power properly though.
*holds up the sword of gray-skull*

I HAVE THE PPPOOOWWWEEERR!!!

*lightning flashes*
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:29 pm

I'm sorry, but that was just bad.
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Miles24 wrote:
I'm sorry, but that was just bad.
I know... XD

Also, do you think you could change the color of the Media group to Purple or something...? It's a little to close to the color of the moderators...
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Hideout Administrator
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:01 pm

I noticed that too, it was very similar to the moderator group color. The Media Group color is now purple.
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Alright then. Now, we only need Moderators for the Sonic Fan Club and the Eggman/Robotic Group.
Back to top Go down
Shadow dude 64
Hideout Moderator
Shadow dude 64

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:32 pm

Nooooooooooooooo!
I was too slow to get the Shadow group! Well Sonic is my second fav. Can I tak the group mod of there?
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:37 pm

Yes you can. I'll create the group right now. Thank you for taking the position.
Back to top Go down
Shadow dude 64
Hideout Moderator
Shadow dude 64

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:39 pm

I don't mind taking the Eggman one off your hands either. Sonic
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:41 pm

That group I'm saving for Crystal Chaotix 3 if he wishes to take the position. If not, another person who is not currently moderating a usergroup will be able to take the position.
Back to top Go down
Bisylizzie

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:44 am

Are these the only usergroups?
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:22 pm

For the current moment, yes.
Back to top Go down
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
KOY280

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:10 pm

Since all positions have been filled, this topic will be moved to the News Archives, but can still be posted in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usergroup Moderation Positions   Usergroup Moderation Positions Empty

Back to top Go down

Usergroup Moderation Positions
Page 1 of 1