The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

The Discussion Lounge

Go down 
+6
Bisylizzie
Shadow_chaos_47
Shadow dude 64
HS22
silversapphire
Miles24
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

The Discussion Lounge Empty
PostSubject: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:05 pm

As you know, we do have the Ultra Random Motel, but it seems that the topic is more for random discussion. As for this topic, feel free to discuss about numerous other things such as current events, thoughts and ideas, ore even what is happening within your life at the moment. Feel free to enjoy this topic to its full potential.
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Um... school is almost over. Yay.

(No one is posting in here, BTW. Wink )
Back to top Go down
HS22

HS22

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:32 am

silversapphire wrote:

Tell me about it, this year has been so stressful, i cant wait to kick back in the summer heat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow dude 64
Hideout Moderator
Shadow dude 64

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:41 pm

HS22 wrote:
silversapphire wrote:

Tell me about it, this year has been so stressful, i cant wait to kick back in the summer heat.
Same here just one more week and I'm out! Cool
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:55 pm

You're lucky. My last day of classes is June 18. I then have to write exams until the 25th.
Back to top Go down
HS22

HS22

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:59 pm

Shadow dude 64 wrote:
HS22 wrote:
silversapphire wrote:

Same here just one more week and I'm out! Cool
One week..lucky... Razz
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:27 pm

I go until June 3, but we have the next 2 Mondays off for Memorial Day and a school picnic at a nearby amusement park. So...
*does ridiculously easy math equation*
...7 days....

The Discussion Lounge Violent4
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:24 pm

I actually had my last holiday from school last weekend. We had a four day weekend in Canada due to Victoria day. What I'm looking forward to this weekend though, is a Canadian tradition. On May 24th, they usually play movies and specials consisting of Bob and Doug Mackenzie. Though they reinforced the Canadian steriotype, they are still funny Canadian comedians.
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:33 pm

I am sad, for I need to make a new account on the new SEGA boards. I don't know why, but it won't let me log in. Boo hoo.

Meh, it's OK.
Back to top Go down
HS22

HS22

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyFri May 22, 2009 7:27 am

iz mai B-day
Back to top Go down
Shadow dude 64
Hideout Moderator
Shadow dude 64

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:06 pm

Lucky... happy B-day!
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:00 pm

silversapphire wrote:
I am sad, for I need to make a new account on the new SEGA boards. I don't know why, but it won't let me log in. Boo hoo.

Meh, it's OK.

Why wouldn't it let you access your account? I simply used my old username and password and I was able to access it.

Anyways, Happy Birthday HS22.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:44 pm

So... anyone besides me who is Graduating this year?
Back to top Go down
Shadow dude 64
Hideout Moderator
Shadow dude 64

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:14 pm

Nope I'm in 2nd year but when I am I'll be 16 leaving! affraid
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Unfortunately I still have two more years left until I graduate from High school.
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:24 pm

Miles24 wrote:
silversapphire wrote:

Meh, it's OK.

Why wouldn't it let you access your account? I simply used my old username and password and I was able to access it.

I got it fixed. No Problem
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:26 pm

I have 3 years! No
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:30 pm

silversapphire wrote:
Miles24 wrote:
silversapphire wrote:

Meh, it's OK.

I'm glad to hear that. What was the problem? Searching
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Miles24 wrote:
silversapphire wrote:
Miles24 wrote:
silversapphire wrote:

Meh, it's OK.

I'm glad to hear that. What was the problem? Searching
I don't... know. All I know is that it wouldn't work when I put my email address in, but it would with my screen name. scratch
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:45 pm

The same problem happened to me as well. They should replace emale with username so it doesn't cause any more confusion between users.
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Miles24 wrote:
The same problem happened to me as well. They should replace emale with username so it doesn't cause any more confusion between users.
Yeah, they should. And also, the new site won't let me put the signature picture I want. It just shows up as a stupid link to the picture! Mad
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:14 am

I had the same problem. KOY280 mentioned this to me. Just simply place the BB Code [sigpic][/sigpic] into your signature and it should appear.
Back to top Go down
silversapphire

silversapphire

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:09 am

Miles24 wrote:
I had the same problem. KOY280 mentioned this to me. Just simply place the BB Code [sigpic][/sigpic] into your signature and it should appear.
Got it. Yay!
Back to top Go down
Bisylizzie

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:02 pm

I'm on study leave and have only 5 more exams left. Then I'm staying on for 6th form
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:46 pm

I had a bit of an interesting experience last night. During the late evening hours, we had a powerful thunderstorm that entered the area. Within the area, there is a large tower bridge made of steel. The middle section used to be risen for ships when the waterway underneath it was part of the St. Lawrence Seaway. (A bypass was built nearby and this section became a recreational waterway) The majority of the lightning was Cloud to Ground, and seeing that the bridge was the towering object within the area, and was also metallic, it was a large target in this particular storm. Seeing that the bridge was nearby, when it was struck by lightning, the thunder was extremely loud, and I nearly jumped high enough to touch the roof. Never has lightning struck that bridge for the past two years that I've lived in this area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Discussion Lounge   The Discussion Lounge Empty

Back to top Go down

The Discussion Lounge
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next