A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

Share | 
 

 Hi everyone..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Witchy Rouge~

avatar


PostSubject: Hi everyone..   Tue May 12, 2009 3:15 pm

*insert annoying "Hi, I'm new here" message here*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miles24
Hideout Founder
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Tue May 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Welcome to The Angel Island Hideout, ~Witchy Rouge~. I hope you enjoy your time here.

_________________
A true Tails Fan from the beginning, to the end!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow dude 64
Hideout Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Tue May 12, 2009 4:53 pm

Hello witch rouge have a great time here!

_________________
http://badnikszone.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Please join my new site if you would like. OUR CASINO IS NOW OPEN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KOY280
Hideout Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Tue May 12, 2009 5:26 pm

Hello...

_________________

Near is ALWAYS watching...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silversapphire

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Tue May 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Bist du neu heir?

Haha, I can speak German!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isabella
Hideout Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Tue May 12, 2009 6:24 pm

Hello Witchy Rouge and welcome to the Angel Island Hideout. Please enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Witchy Rouge~

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Tue May 12, 2009 6:35 pm

silversapphire wrote:
Bist du neu heir?

Haha, I can speak German!

Ja, ja, ich bin ...

So can I >:].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiny Star
Hideout Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Wed May 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow dude 64
Hideout Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Thu May 14, 2009 10:08 am

~Witchy Rouge~ wrote:
silversapphire wrote:
Bist du neu heir?

Haha, I can speak German!

Ja, ja, ich bin ...

So can I >:].
What about French?

Salut ~Witchy Rouge~, comment vas-tu aujourd'hui ?

_________________
http://badnikszone.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Please join my new site if you would like. OUR CASINO IS NOW OPEN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Witchy Rouge~

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Sun May 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Shadow dude 64 wrote:
~Witchy Rouge~ wrote:
silversapphire wrote:
Bist du neu heir?

Haha, I can speak German!

Ja, ja, ich bin ...

So can I >:].
What about French?

Salut ~Witchy Rouge~, comment vas-tu aujourd'hui ?

Fine, shadow dude 64, comment êtes-vous ce beau dimanche?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow dude 64
Hideout Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Mon May 18, 2009 12:28 pm

~Witchy Rouge~ wrote:
Shadow dude 64 wrote:
~Witchy Rouge~ wrote:
silversapphire wrote:
Bist du neu heir?

Haha, I can speak German!

Ja, ja, ich bin ...

So can I >:].
What about French?

Salut ~Witchy Rouge~, comment vas-tu aujourd'hui ?

Fine, shadow dude 64, comment êtes-vous ce beau dimanche?
Damn how many do study?

_________________
http://badnikszone.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Please join my new site if you would like. OUR CASINO IS NOW OPEN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CookietheRabbit

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Mon May 18, 2009 12:34 pm

YELLOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Witchy Rouge~

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Mon May 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Shadow dude 64 wrote:
~Witchy Rouge~ wrote:
Shadow dude 64 wrote:
~Witchy Rouge~ wrote:
silversapphire wrote:
Bist du neu heir?

Haha, I can speak German!

Ja, ja, ich bin ...

So can I >:].
What about French?

Salut ~Witchy Rouge~, comment vas-tu aujourd'hui ?

Fine, shadow dude 64, comment êtes-vous ce beau dimanche?
Damn how many do study?

I know
French
Spanish
German
A little Dutch...
Japanese
Chinese(yes there is a different between japanese and chinese)
Danish(it's a little rusty...)
and I'm learning turkish and portuguese

Now, BACK ON TOPIC!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miles24
Hideout Founder
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Mon May 18, 2009 4:34 pm

That's actually quite impressive. I have never spoken who knows how to speak and write over seven different languages.

_________________
A true Tails Fan from the beginning, to the end!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CookietheRabbit

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Mon May 18, 2009 4:42 pm

~Witchy Rouge~ wrote:
Shadow dude 64 wrote:
~Witchy Rouge~ wrote:
Shadow dude 64 wrote:
~Witchy Rouge~ wrote:
silversapphire wrote:
Bist du neu heir?

Haha, I can speak German!

Ja, ja, ich bin ...

So can I >:].
What about French?

Salut ~Witchy Rouge~, comment vas-tu aujourd'hui ?

Fine, shadow dude 64, comment êtes-vous ce beau dimanche?
Damn how many do study?

I know
French
Spanish
German
A little Dutch...
Japanese
Chinese(yes there is a different between japanese and chinese)
Danish(it's a little rusty...)
and I'm learning turkish and portuguese

Now, BACK ON TOPIC!


Exclamation Shocked affraid WOWY OH WOW!!
You know all dem??!!
I can barely speak welsh!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Witchy Rouge~

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   Mon May 18, 2009 5:23 pm

CookietheRabbit wrote:
~Witchy Rouge~ wrote:
Shadow dude 64 wrote:
~Witchy Rouge~ wrote:
Shadow dude 64 wrote:
~Witchy Rouge~ wrote:
silversapphire wrote:
Bist du neu heir?

Haha, I can speak German!

Ja, ja, ich bin ...

So can I >:].
What about French?

Salut ~Witchy Rouge~, comment vas-tu aujourd'hui ?

Fine, shadow dude 64, comment êtes-vous ce beau dimanche?
Damn how many do study?

I know
French
Spanish
German
A little Dutch...
Japanese
Chinese(yes there is a different between japanese and chinese)
Danish(it's a little rusty...)
and I'm learning turkish and portuguese

Now, BACK ON TOPIC!


Exclamation Shocked affraid WOWY OH WOW!!
You know all dem??!!
I can barely speak welsh!!!
Yep, I took classes to learn them all ^^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone..   

Back to top Go down
 
Hi everyone..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angel Island Hideout :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: