The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

Sonic Adventure Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow122

Shadow122

Sonic Adventure Series Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Adventure Series   Sonic Adventure Series EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:54 am

Should they bring this epic series back? Starting from when I was just a child on the Sega Dreamcast I instantly fell in love with the heart pounding, ground breaking, game none other wise known back then as Sonic Adventure 2. Then the gamecube came out and they came up with Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut. This series of Sonic games made life worth living for. Introducing a wide array of colorful characters, 'Shadow', Rouge, Chaos 0, ect.

They really need to bring this epic game back to life and stop making all the new gay Sonic games. Who wants to play a Sonic game where everytime you go inside a stupid story book and play through a story about the 'Arabian Nights' and 'King Arthur'. Interesting stories...Horrible gameplay. Awesome gameplay...Horrible stories. These two componets are what needed too make a good Sonic game.

Sonic Unleashed=amazing gameplay! The story just flipped and turned stupid. Sonic Next-Gen amazing story, but the gameplay was just retarded. Now a good game that I thought had potential was Sonic Heroes. It had ncie gameplay and a pretty good story. The only thing that got me was the graphics and voice acting. The characters looked like a piece of crap and they sounded nothing like 'Sonic', 'Knuckles', or 'Tails'.

That down right pissed me off.

Another game that wasn't good AT ALL, was none other than Shadow the Hedgehog. The ruined the series by making Shadow more badass and emo than he needs too be. Why would we need a cute fluffy bad/good hedgehog walking around with guns killing people and saying 'damn' or 'hell' everytime we fell off the stage or got shot ourselves?

The only Sonic game that I thought had the stuff was Sonic Adventure. Amazing gameplay and such a great story! THEY NEED TO BRING IT BACK.
Back to top Go down
Isabella
Hideout Administrator
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure Series   Sonic Adventure Series EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:24 pm

I feel like they should bring it back, but since they have the 4Kids voice actor then no. And if they're going to ruin this epic series by making a fail then I prefer that they don't.
Let the SA series continue to be remembered as one of the most awesome series in the Sonic franchise.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure Series   Sonic Adventure Series EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:55 am

Yeah, the SA series was one of the best newer sonic games. Although, I dont see what is wrong with the 4kids voice actors.
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure Series   Sonic Adventure Series EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:20 pm

yes they should
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Adventure Series   Sonic Adventure Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic Adventure Series
Page 1 of 1