The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

New Background: Fall

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

New Background: Fall Empty
PostSubject: New Background: Fall   New Background: Fall EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:10 pm

As many of you know, the first day of September is less than 24 hours away. The first day of fall is coming closer with each passing day, the days are becoming shorter, and School is about to begin for many students. (r has already begun.) Seeing that fall is nearby, the fall background has just been added to the site. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a sprite sheet for the orange background of Mushroom Hill Zone, but seeing that night is now becoming longer, I thought it may be better to use a darker background. Due to this, Chemical Plant Zone was one of the first areas that came to mind. Hopefully you will enjoy the background. This background, if liked by the site population, will stay in effect from today to the first day of December.
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: New Background: Fall   New Background: Fall EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:26 pm

awesome however I should ask can we have a vote on the winter one?
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: New Background: Fall   New Background: Fall EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:49 pm

I don't see why not, but a poll such as that will be held on a later date.
Back to top Go down
sykog77

PostSubject: Re: New Background: Fall   New Background: Fall EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:54 pm

It deont mathc at all. I want the old bacground back, or completely change the skin
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: New Background: Fall   New Background: Fall EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:11 pm

It's not bad... Still a litttle hard to see the text though.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_chaos_47

Shadow_chaos_47

PostSubject: Re: New Background: Fall   New Background: Fall EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:51 pm

How about the Ice Cap Zone from Sonic 3 for a winter background?
Back to top Go down
Miles24
Hideout Founder
Miles24

PostSubject: Re: New Background: Fall   New Background: Fall EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:36 am

Shadow_chaos_47 wrote:
How about the Ice Cap Zone from Sonic 3 for a winter background?

That was my exact idea for the second Winter Background. I was thinking of also having a background for the holiday season as well, but it is still a bit too early to be thinking of items such as that.
Back to top Go down
lightening marine

lightening marine

PostSubject: Re: New Background: Fall   New Background: Fall EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:43 pm

there was another guy on a music site I goto who had a perfect backround I'll try and find it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Background: Fall   New Background: Fall Empty

Back to top Go down

New Background: Fall
Page 1 of 1