The Angel Island Hideout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

Private Rp: Me and Shad only

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:33 pm

Shadow and knuckles beat the two often robots
Knuckles: big you ok
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:00 am

"Yes!" Big said, "thanks for saving me! Where's Mister Sonic?"
Back to top Go down
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:37 am

Shadow: his legs are broken
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:14 pm

"How did he break his legs? Sonic won't be able to run if his legs are broken!"
Back to top Go down
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Shadow: asks tails
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:07 pm

"well," Tails said, "Sonic was fighting a robot who broke his legs! It was no doubt one of Eggman's..."
Back to top Go down
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:06 am

Shadow: and it tryed to do the same thing to me
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:53 am

"Should we go see him?" Big asked.
Back to top Go down
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:56 am

Shadow: hes only at the ctiy but who cares
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:54 am

"Let's go talk to him!" Tails said.
Back to top Go down
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:56 am

back at the place sonic was
Sonic: HELP
Knuckles: we have to see whats wroung
Sonic: HELP AMY GET HER AWAY FROM ME
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:59 am

They all rushed in and saw Amy on top of Sonic. "Woah!" Big said, grabbing Amy with his fishing pole and setting her down on the opposite side of the room.
Back to top Go down
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:00 am

Sonic: thanks guys see tails
(your amy)
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:01 am

"Hmph!" Amy said, "I bet he just went and got his legs broken so that he wouldn't have to be near me!" "Umm..." Tails said, "How does that make any sense?" "IT JUST DOES!"
Back to top Go down
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:02 am

KNuckles: a robot by the name of zate attacked him amy
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:04 am

"I doubt it." Amy said, stubbornly. ((It's Zeta, you know like the Greek letter?))
Back to top Go down
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am

(sorry)
Shadow: then why did it attack me to
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:11 am

((no prob))
"Uhh... I DON'T KNOW, OKAY?"
Back to top Go down
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:12 am

Sonic: would i want my legs broken i can not run you would get me if i brok my legs
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:15 am

"Well.....true." Amy said, "okay, so what did this robot look like?" ((I just noticed, how did shadow know what it was called?))
Back to top Go down
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:17 am

(we will just say it had a label)
Sonic: bigger then ogema yellow and black oh tails you have a email from someone
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am

"Wonder who?" Tails grabbed his laptop and opened his Email folder. ((who's it from?))
Back to top Go down
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:24 am

(Sliver you play him)
Sonic: so whos it from
Back to top Go down
matthew_m_s

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:29 am

"It's from Silver! He says that some strange robot attacked him and tried to hurt his limbs! what should I tell him?"
Back to top Go down
kamahamahaaaa

kamahamahaaaa

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:31 am

Sonic: noing he tryed to kill me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Rp: Me and Shad only   Private Rp: Me and Shad only - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Rp: Me and Shad only
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angel Island Hideout :: Fan Created Media :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: