A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

Share | 
 

 blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
princessblaze

avatar


PostSubject: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:55 pm



Name: Blaze (or Princess Blaze if you prefer to be formal)

Race: Cat
(If you choose to get technical and perhaps try to exact her particular *breed* of cat, then it would be wise to note her light purple hide lacking of any significant markings, lithe and compact form, and yellow eyes since they resemble the platinum dilute color of the Burmese breed, which in the UK is known as the lilac Burmese breed: lilac is a form of purple.)

Gender: Female

Age: 14

Date of birth: November 14, 1991

Birthplace: Unknown region in a different dimension of Sonic's world( fun fact: did you know that blaze is a babylonian )

Height: 3 feet and 1 inch ( 3 feet and 3 inch in hi-heels)

Weight: Unconfirmed ("Don't speak of such a thing")
Abilities and aptitude:

(1). At the top, of course, is Blaze's extraordinary pyrokinetic ability to control and manipulate the element of fire in any way she pleases; whether it be to cloak herself in walls of flames, summon pressurized blasts to come bursting out of the earth or merely create it in the very palm of her hand. She can even use the ability to enhance her speed somewhat. Her ability to manipulate flame is so advanced that she is even entirely resistant to certain kinds of fire.

(2). In spite of her slower speed and agility, Blaze is still astoundingly quick on her feet and on her wits, granting considerable nimbleness. Also, her catalog of unique and dynamic attacks exploiting her fire-conjuring powers is most certainly a force to be reckoned.

(3). Has the ability to harness the power of the Sol Emeralds and transform into Burning Blaze, where her fur turns to a glossy, light red pastel color the markings at the top of each of her feather-like hairs on top of her head disappear and the fur-lined cuffs on her gloves and shoes burst into glistening, wild flame-like fabric and she is impervious to damage and is many times as fast and powerful along with the ability to fly. Different to Sonic the Hedgehog's transformation into Super Sonic, she cannot enshroud her charging form in her aura but she gains the abilty to conjure and throw immensely powerful balls of flame.

(4). May have some form of limited psychokinesis, as evidenced by her ability to levitate for long amounts of time when bored or standing still.

Hobbies and talents:

(1). Has much potential in the athletic field considering her impressive dexterity and knack for grinding among other sport activities.

(2). Awesome acrobat; especially when performing complex and difficult tricks in mid air.

(3). So far, seems to be the only one who knows how to tap into the power of the Sol Emeralds and has knowledge of their capabilities.

(4). Being royalty, she has much knowledge on the various aspects of her world and of the Jewelled Scepter.

(5). A ballerina
Weaknesses:
(1). Is scared of heights.


Physical Appearance:

- Lavender fur
- White, smooth fur muzzle and peach skin inner ears
- Vibrant golden eyes
- Fur forms into two large side-facing spikes that are tufted twice at their tips
- Four long tendrils of hair resembling feathers in shape are tied down and spiked up at the top of her head and are tipped in violet
- Large, perked and alert ears
- Small black, shiny nose
- Long tail tufted at the violet tip and is bent acutely in the middle

Attire:
- Appareled primarily in a very extravagant violet dress bordered in gold-like segments at the collar (could actually be a necklace) and trimmed in magenta around the flaps that cover her waist and hips
- Very form-fitting, contoured white trousers
- A pair of white-gloves with dense, fur-lined cuffs
- A pair of magenta high-heel shoes with durable, silvery soles, white strap accents, and are embraced at the top by dense fur-lined collars
- A red, glossy ring to bound the four tendrils of hair at the top of her head together
- A mysterious red gem is embedded on her forehead: it has no known meaning or significance

- When riding Extreme Gear, Blaze wears a rather tight-fitting collared violet body suit with a white zipper and yellow lines on each arm, leg and across her chest area. She also wears a pair of magneta boots with white collars (May be socks) and a wide white band across where the top of her foot would be along with a pair of white gloves with flared, fur-lined cuffs and a ring beneath each cuff made from an unknown black metal

Personality details:

Coming from an alternate world, of course, gives you the 'oddity' benefits you'd expect, and one Blaze the Cat is by no means an exception. Shrouded in mystery, Blaze from the start has always been a shy, unreasonably solemn, and painfully antisocial girl. She is oblivious to what it means to have friends or someone to care about and vice versa. the fact that she was pciked on for her abilities when younger didn't help either. Her sworn duty has led her down a path towards the cold guardian of the Sol Emeralds she is now. Although, timid to a fault, she is stubborn as a mule and has a burning passion (pun somewhat intended) for watching the Sol Emeralds combined with a genuine sense of motivation found only in a true diamond in the rough. It wasn't until the final showdown with Dr. Robotnik and the mysterious Eggman Nega that Blaze had finally learned the true meaning of friendship.

Personal information:

Greatest friend(s): Cream the Rabbit and Sonic the Hedgehog

Other friend(s): Miles "Tails" Prower, Amy Rose, Knuckles the Echidna Marine the Reccoon (when the girl's mouth is shut), and Silver the hedgehog

Rival(s):Amy Rose

Enemy(s): Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik and Eggman Nega.


Likes: Blaze, for the most part, likes to be left alone and hidden from the hustles and bustles of the world. Her duty is to protect the Sol Emeralds and the Jewelled Scepter. She also has a responsibility as a Princess. In spite of the customs or luxuries she may have with her ranking and enjoying what little free time she may get with her new friends, she likes doing but one, single thing: making sure those emeralds and the Scepter are safe.

Favorite color(s): purple and magenta

Occupation: Although they aren't income occupations, Blaze is Princess of her world and Guardian of the legendary Sol Emeralds and Jeweled Scepter.

Game Infomation:

Current years she has been in sonic games:4 years and going........

Possible design inspirations: No known design inspiration. Blaze seems to be completely original.

Known Game Voice Actors: bella hudson (fun fact: on rush..when the credits was scrolling it said berra hudon...due to a typo)

Sonic Games she has been playable in:

(1). Sonic Rush (Nintendo DS)
(2). Sonic the Hedgehog aka Sonic Next (Xbox 360/PlayStation 3)
(3). Sonic and the Secret Rings (Nintendo Wii)
(4).Sonic Rush Adventure (Nintendo DS)
(5). Sonic Riders: Shooting Star Story (Nintendo Wii)
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (Wii/PlayStation 2)
(6). Sonic and the Black knight

Other games she has been playable in:

(1). Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Nintendo Wii/DS)
(2). Mario & Sonic at the Olympics winter games (Wii/DS)

Sonic Games she has made an appearance in:

(1). Sonic Rivals (PlayStation Portable)
(2). Sonic Rivals 2 (PlayStation Portable)

Theme Song(s): N/A

Other Notes:to start off.. we all know that in rush at the start of the game....blaze was sent there because of the emeralds. and in rush adventures sonic was sent to blaze's world because of the emeralds..and blaze STILL rememberd sonic. but in sonic 06 eveything went down hill.....blaze barly remeberd sonic. and when silver and blaze reunited and silver meet sonic again to kill him ...blaze didnt say or do anything. at the end of silvers story blaze seals ilibs within her and dissappers into another dimension... meanwile Solaris get reborn and distorys time and space in the past, present and futur. silver comes back to the present WITHOUT blaze to help stop Solaris. they all go super and destory Solaris in each time(past, present, and futur) thus meaning non of the events ever happend...BUT because blaze didnt go back to the futur with silver means only one reason...she in a different dimension that was unharmed by the events of Solaris and reborn(because the past was destoryed) in this new demision. thus making it to where she was from a different dimension. now....a lot of people forget this important question...what about the monster, ilibs? blaze was untoched by the effects of Solaris so that means that ilibs is STILL inside her.... this is the reason she so hard on herself. this is the reason she says the following in rush;1. when she meets amy: she so open with her feelings, something i cant do.2. when she fights sonic in the 7th zone: because of my powers i have been alone.....well because of her powers she was able to absorb ilibs. correct. this is why she soo hard on herself she dont want to destory her own kingdom by relaseing libis. she DOSE know what will happen if she let go of her feelings... she fears that she will make the same mistake as the princess(i forget her name). so before i wrap this up i want to aslo tell you because of the stuff i typed just now..recap. sonic 06 DID happend before the events of rush because of Solaris. so here are the time lines(excluding the factor that non of the sonic characters age).she only knew him as the blue hedgehog...she never even talked to him in 06 when she saw him in rush she only knew his name and that he was the false ilibs trigger.(she knows this thanks to shadow and sliver goning back time)

please dont flame me about these facts( yes facts not opinions these are facts!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lightening marine

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:09 pm

are you sure it's not complete yet? Shocked

also there is a crap load of typos

_________________


Last edited by lightening marine on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
princessblaze

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:10 pm

yep 100% sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bisylizzie




PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:17 am

But the events of Sonic 2006 technically never happened- Sonic went back in time and blew out Solaris/Iblis' flame making the events in the game void. They simply never happened. Surely this is a rather simple concept to grasp?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lightening marine

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:34 am

it is not very simple...ITS VERY VERY VERY.......VERY CONFUSING!!!!111!!!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bisylizzie




PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:26 am

Hrmmm.... How to explain it simply.

Do you know Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2? The story in that is similar. I'll give an outline- warning Spoilers.

Spoiler:
 

This is very brief and it could mean that instead of coming from the future, the character can be from an alternate universe/parallel world
Spoiler:
 

Understand now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lightening marine

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:54 am

Bisylizzie wrote:
Hrmmm.... How to explain it simply.

Do you know Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2? The story in that is similar. I'll give an outline- warning Spoilers.

Spoiler:
 

This is very brief and it could mean that instead of coming from the future, the character can be from an alternate universe/parallel world
Spoiler:
 

Understand now?

scratch

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobcheese400

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Don't wish to be rude, but this is very very VERY similar to Concept: Mobius' "REAL character bios". In fact, it's the same but you added your own little comments. Was that on purpose? I guess it doesn't really matter since the "REAL Sonic bios" are indeed official info.

And since when was Blaze babylonion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lightening marine

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Bobcheese400 wrote:
Don't wish to be rude, but this is very very VERY similar to Concept: Mobius' "REAL character bios". In fact, it's the same but you added your own little comments. Was that on purpose?

And since when was Blaze babylonion?

does she know Hammurabi? or wrong Babylon?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
princessblaze

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:44 am

she is indeed babylonion because she can read babylonion text as proven in SRA(sonic rush adventure). something only babylonions can do (read babylonion text) AS proven in SR(sonic riders)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobcheese400

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:06 am

princessblaze wrote:
she is indeed babylonion because she can read babylonion text as proven in SRA(sonic rush adventure). something only babylonions can do (read babylonion text) AS proven in SR(sonic riders)

But what about Knuckles reading that text in Zero Gravity?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
princessblaze

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:31 am

Bobcheese400 wrote:
princessblaze wrote:
she is indeed babylonion because she can read babylonion text as proven in SRA(sonic rush adventure). something only babylonions can do (read babylonion text) AS proven in SR(sonic riders)

But what about Knuckles reading that text in Zero Gravity?

*facepalm*

zero gravity is a spin off! the rush serise isnt i was only saying that the babylon rouges could read the babylon text... and of couse that text was NOT babylonion text because eggman could read it as well as knuckles.. it was a different text.. BECAUSE even jet count read it only wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobcheese400

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Your evidence is very persuading. I guess I'm just a bit skeptical as SEGA haven't actually said anything on this officially.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew_m_s

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:06 am

I'm thinking..... you copied and pasted a very large amount of this. You can;t spell that well. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matthew_m_s

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 am

er.. A ballerina? What the crap?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silversapphire

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:11 am

princessblaze wrote:
Bobcheese400 wrote:
princessblaze wrote:
she is indeed babylonion because she can read babylonion text as proven in SRA(sonic rush adventure). something only babylonions can do (read babylonion text) AS proven in SR(sonic riders)

But what about Knuckles reading that text in Zero Gravity?

*facepalm*

zero gravity is a spin off! the rush serise isnt i was only saying that the babylon rouges could read the babylon text... and of couse that text was NOT babylonion text because eggman could read it as well as knuckles.. it was a different text.. BECAUSE even jet count read it only wave
...if Zero Gravity is a spin off, why do you use the info from the game in this context? You say PROVEN in Zero Gravity, only Babylonions can read the text and Blaze can, yet you say its not canon and it doesn't matter if Knuckles can read it or not? Eh... scratch

_________________
"If I lose everything in the fire, did I ever make it through?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lightening marine

avatar


PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:48 am

Mental Implosion Imminent

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bisylizzie




PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:52 pm

I'll go through this and sort out the grammar problems, and add in some of my own notes

princessblaze wrote:
Name: Blaze (or Princess Blaze if you prefer to be formal)

Race: Cat
(If you choose to get technical and perhaps try to exact her particular *breed* of cat, then it would be wise to note her light purple hide lacking of any significant markings, lithe and compact form, and yellow eyes since they resemble the platinum dilute color of the Burmese breed, which in the UK is known as the lilac Burmese breed: lilac is a form of purple.)

Gender: Female

Age: 14 Is this really necessary? Unless you change it a lot. And the fact they're not given birthdates

Date of birth: November 14, 1991

Birthplace: Unknown region in a different dimension of Sonic's world(fun fact: did you know that blaze is a babylonian) is she a babylonian? Anyway, this fact doesn't belong here

Height: 3 feet and 1 inch ( 3 feet and 3 inch in hi-heels)

Weight: Unconfirmed ("Don't speak of such a thing")

Abilities and aptitude:

(1). At the top, of course, is Blaze's extraordinary pyrokinetic ability to control and manipulate the element of fire in any way she pleases; whether it be to cloak herself in walls of flames, summon pressurized blasts to come bursting out of the earth or merely create it in the very palm of her hand. She can even use the ability to enhance her speed somewhat. Her ability to manipulate flame is so advanced that she is even entirely resistant to certain kinds of fire.

(2). In spite of her slower speed and agility, Blaze is still astoundingly quick on her feet and on her wits, granting considerable nimbleness. Also, her catalog of unique and dynamic attacks exploiting her fire-conjuring powers is most certainly a force to be reckoned.

(3). Has the ability to harness the power of the Sol Emeralds and transform into Burning Blaze, where her fur turns to a glossy, light red pastel color the markings at the top of each of her feather-like hairs on top of her head disappear and the fur-lined cuffs on her gloves and shoes burst into glistening, wild flame-like fabric and she is impervious to damage and is many times as fast and powerful along with the ability to fly. Different to Sonic the Hedgehog's transformation into Super Sonic, she cannot enshroud her charging form in her aura but she gains the abilty to conjure and throw immensely powerful balls of flame.

(4). May have some form of limited psychokinesis, as evidenced by her ability to levitate for long amounts of time when bored or standing still.

Hobbies and talents:

(1). Has much potential in the athletic field considering her impressive dexterity and knack for grinding among other sport activities.

(2). Awesome acrobat; especially when performing complex and difficult tricks in mid air.

(3). So far, seems to be the only one who knows how to tap into the power of the Sol Emeralds and has knowledge of their capabilities.

(4). Being royalty, she has much knowledge on the various aspects of her world and of the Jewelled Scepter.

(5). A ballerina Ehhh, what?

Weaknesses:
(1). Is scared of heights.


Physical Appearance:

- Lavender fur
- White, smooth fur muzzle and peach skin inner ears
- Vibrant golden eyes
- Fur forms into two large side-facing spikes that are tufted twice at their tips
- Four long tendrils of hair resembling feathers in shape are tied down and spiked up at the top of her head and are tipped in violet
- Large, perked and alert ears
- Small black, shiny nose
- Long tail tufted at the violet tip and is bent acutely in the middle

Attire:
- Appareled primarily in a very extravagant violet dress bordered in gold-like segments at the collar (could actually be a necklace) and trimmed in magenta around the flaps that cover her waist and hips
- Very form-fitting, contoured white trousers
- A pair of white-gloves with dense, fur-lined cuffs
- A pair of magenta high-heel shoes with durable, silvery soles, white strap accents, and are embraced at the top by dense fur-lined collars
- A red, glossy ring to bound the four tendrils of hair at the top of her head together
- A mysterious red gem is embedded on her forehead: it has no known meaning or significance

- When riding Extreme Gear, Blaze wears a rather tight-fitting collared violet body suit with a white zipper and yellow lines on each arm, leg and across her chest area. She also wears a pair of magneta boots with white collars (May be socks) and a wide white band across where the top of her foot would be along with a pair of white gloves with flared, fur-lined cuffs and a ring beneath each cuff made from an unknown black metal
-In Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games she wears a tracksuit kinda similatr to the Zero Gravity outfit

Personality details:

Coming from an alternate world, of course, gives you the 'oddity' benefits you'd expect, and one Blaze the Cat is by no means an exception. Shrouded in mystery, Blaze from the start has always been a shy, unreasonably solemn, and painfully antisocial girl. She is oblivious to what it means to have friends or someone to care about and vice versa. the fact that she was picked on for her abilities when younger didn't help either. Her sworn duty has led her down a path towards the cold guardian of the Sol Emeralds she is now. Although, timid to a fault, she is stubborn as a mule and has a burning passion (pun somewhat intended) for watching the Sol Emeralds combined with a genuine sense of motivation found only in a true diamond in the rough. It wasn't until the final showdown with Dr. Robotnik and the mysterious Eggman Nega that Blaze had finally learned the true meaning of friendship.

Personal information:

Greatest friend(s): Cream the Rabbit and Sonic the Hedgehog

Other friend(s): Miles "Tails" Prower, Amy Rose, Knuckles the Echidna, Marine the Reccoon (when the girl's mouth is shut), and Silver the hedgehog

Rival(s):Amy RoseAmy twice? And I thought she disliked Knuckles

Enemy(s): Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik and Eggman Nega.


Likes: Blaze, for the most part, likes to be left alone and hidden from the hustles and bustles of the world. Her duty is to protect the Sol Emeralds and the Jewelled Scepter. She also has a responsibility as a Princess. In spite of the customs or luxuries she may have with her ranking and enjoying what little free time she may get with her new friends, she likes doing but one, single thing: making sure those emeralds and the Scepter are safe.

Favorite color(s): purple and magenta

Occupation: Although they aren't income occupations, Blaze is Princess of her world and Guardian of the legendary Sol Emeralds and Jeweled Scepter.

Game Infomation:

Current years she has been in sonic games:4 years and going........Again, is this necessary?

Possible design inspirations: No known design inspiration. Blaze seems to be completely original.

Known Game Voice Actors: bella hudson (fun fact: on rush..when the credits was scrolling it said berra hudon...due to a typo)Move the fun facts to the end. In a trivia section

Sonic Games she has been playable in:

(1). Sonic Rush (Nintendo DS)
(2). Sonic the Hedgehog aka Sonic Next Gen (Xbox 360/PlayStation 3)
(3). Sonic and the Secret Rings (Nintendo Wii)
(4).Sonic Rush Adventure (Nintendo DS)
(5). Sonic Riders(Nintendo Wii)
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (Wii/PlayStation 2)
(6). Sonic and the Black knight

Other games she has been playable in:

(1). Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Nintendo Wii/DS)
(2). Mario & Sonic at the Olympics Winter Games (Wii/DS)

Sonic Games she has made an appearance in:

(1). Sonic Rivals (PlayStation Portable)
(2). Sonic Rivals 2 (PlayStation Portable)

Theme Song(s): N/A

Other Notes: To start off... We all know that in Sonic Rush at the start of the game...Blaze was sent there because of the Emeralds and in Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic was sent to Blaze's world because of the Emeralds and Blaze STILL remembered Sonic. But, in Sonic Next Gen eveything went down hill... Blaze barely remembered Sonic and when Silver and Blaze reunited and Silver meet Sonic again to kill him, Blaze didnt say or do anything. At the end of Silver's story, Blaze seals Iblis within her and disappears into another dimension. Meanwile Solaris gets reborn and destroys time and space in the past, present and future. Silver comes back to the present WITHOUT Blaze to help stop Solaris. Sonic, Shadow and Silver all go super and destory Solaris in each time(past, present, and future) thus meaning none of the events ever happend BUT because Blaze didnt go back to the future with Silver means only one thing she is in a different dimension that was unharmed by the events of Solaris and was reborn(because the past was destroyed) in this new dimension, thus making it to where she was from a different dimension. A lot of people forget this important question; What about the monster, Iblis? Blaze was untouched by the effects of Solaris so that means that Iblis is STILL inside her. This is the reason she so hard on herself, this is the reason she says the following in rush;
1. When she meets Amy: "She is so open with her feelings, something I can't do"
2. When she fights Sonic in the 7th zone: "Because of my powers I have been alone..." (Well, because of her powers she was able to absorb Iblis, correct? This is why she is so hard on herself she doesn't want to destroy her own kingdom by releasing Iblis, she does know what will happen if she lets go of her feelings. She fears that she will make the same mistake as Princess Elise.
So, before I wrap this up I want to also tell you because of the stuff i typed just now. Let's recap. Sonic Next Gen DID happen before the events of Sonic Rush because of Solaris. So, here are the time lines(excluding the factor that none of the Sonic characters age). She only knew him as the blue hedgehog, she never even talked to him in Sonic Next Gen, when she saw him in Sonic Rush she only knew his name and that he was the false Iblis trigger(she knows this thanks to Shadow and Silver going back in time)But why doesn't she say anything to him? But weren't the events of Next Gen nullified? So she never actually knew he was the Iblis trigger?

Please dont flame me about these facts(Yes, facts not opinions, these are facts)

At the begining of Sonic Rush Blaze was sent to Sonic's dimension because of the Emeralds and in Sonic Rush Adventure Sonic was sent to Blaze's dimension because of the Emeralds and Blaze remembered Sonic. However, in Sonic Next Gen, Blaze didn't remember Sonic and at the end of Silver's story(in the future) Blaze seals Iblis inside her and disappears into another dimension. Silver, Sonic and Shadow kill Solaris in all three time zones thus finishing off Solaris. Then Sonic goes with Elise to the far past and blows out Iblis' flame, thus causing the events of the game to cancel themselves out. So you can basically ignore the happenings of that game- non-canonical if you like.

However, what princessblaze is trying to argue makes no sense at all. If Sonic blew Iblis' flame out- thereby killing Iblis, how on earth can Blaze have Iblis inside her?

This took a while so please comment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)   

Back to top Go down
 
blaze the cat : data profile (NOT COMPLETE)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Angel Island Hideout :: Sonic Games :: Characters :: Other Characters-
Jump to: