A Sonic Fan Forum made by Sonic fans, for Sonic Fans

HomePortalFAQRegisterVaultArcadeLog in
Current News:
Welcome all new users.

Current status on the seventh comic: under production.

Recommendations for the new arcade and Video Vault are needed.
New Spring background has been added to the site.
Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today.

Share | 

Invitations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KOY280
Hideout Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Sun May 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Miles24 wrote:
Sorry to create a double post, but tomorrow is our opportune moment. The SEGA of America forums will begin updating tomorrow, which means the activity within numerous other forums will increase. This may give us the opportunity to gain attention within other sites. If you have not yet done this, please create a topic about this site within other communities that you are involved in, or invite others that may be interested in it.
Right. Tommorrow, I'll be online around 5:30 PM, we need to make a list of people over at SEGA then, even though we'd be busy woth other communities, since SEGA is such a monster of members potentially...if we can get a predominant number from SOA, then we will be set...

Near is ALWAYS watching...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miles24
Hideout Founder

PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:26 pm

Has anybody else had any luck in inviting other users to the site?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KOY280
Hideout Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:03 pm

Nope...Sad
Thankfully, SEGA allows you to send PMs to five people at once, so I'll see what else I can do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miles24
Hideout Founder

PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:11 pm

I'll see if I can send a few more invitations, but I still haven't recieved any replies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal Chaotix 3
Hideout Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Just inviting people doesn't seem to be enough. There's gotta be something added to the site that can differenciate it from the others and hold their interest so they can stay. There's tons of these fan sites out there after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miles24
Hideout Founder

PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
Just inviting people doesn't seem to be enough. There's gotta be something added to the site that can differenciate it from the others and hold their interest so they can stay. There's tons of these fan sites out there after all.

I have been trying to do this quite a bit. I've placed numerous topics within other sites, and I have also added the site to numerous topsites as well. Currently on Blue Hedgehog and Mystic Topsites, we are their Featured Site. Sill though, it doesn't seem to be enough to gain any interest towards the site.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KOY280
Hideout Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Hmm...we need an incentive to get those who haven't been on in a while to get their butts here.I've been telling others who are more active here to invite people . as well as inviting others myself. I try to personalize each PM I make to a person to jointhis forum, as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crystal Chaotix 3
Hideout Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Miles24 wrote:
Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

I have been trying to do this quite a bit. I've placed numerous topics within other sites, and I have also added the site to numerous topsites as well. Currently on Blue Hedgehog and Mystic Topsites, we are their Featured Site. Sill though, it doesn't seem to be enough to gain any interest towards the site.

That's what I'm saying. Making topics and just talking about it doesn't seem to work.

There's probably just something that needs to be done to the site in general that'll help...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miles24
Hideout Founder

PostSubject: Re: Invitations   Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:38 pm

I'm currently looking for a new skin that we can use to transfer us to phpBB3. Perhaps if we make the change, then others may become interested.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitations   

Back to top Go down

Invitations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2